Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Splish Splash!!




Eileigh loves her baths and always has, even as a preemie. Must take after her mom... and grandma... although I suppose few people are truly averse to bath-taking. But still. It's been really fun to watch her enjoy various aspects of bathtime. First with splashing and playing with toys, then being fascinated with the drain. As of late she has been admiring herself in the little tub reflector. I'm sure she knows it's her own reflection and she laughs and talks and then sees me in the reflection too and grins. It's so fun to watch as she'll stare at me in the reflector and then turn to me and smile, like, "There you are!!" I love her enjoyment of simple things!! Now if I can only get her to enjoy the drying off and getting dressed part....

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Look at that wet head! And SERIOUSLY cute pics of the reflector thing! GREAT idea...I'm gonna have to do that when Boone is big enough for the tub! They can take baths together then! :)

Carrie said...

Just wait until she's pouring water OUTSIDE the tub! ;-)