Monday, May 2, 2011

Egg Hunt

So glad she figured out walking this last week! Perfect timing for egg hunting!


Mindi and I were laughing hysterically at his little trashed-out appearance. He didn't seem to mind one bit... other than the usual good-natured scowl thrown our direction.


A bucket and some eggs to fill it with... and then take them out... and then put them back in... and then...

Boone and Eileigh quickly found their eggs and then "helped" the littles find theirs

I struggle with being overly helpful in finding eggs... it's riiiiiight over heeeere.....


Selah excited for her own egg

2 comments:

MaryqA said...

Oh what fun! I was going to hide eggs for my 50+ kids but it was raining :)

Mindi said...

Seriously, my kids are WT. What is the best part about Finn's outfit? There is not a BEST part... it is all so great. I love your girls and their expressions! So happy over eggs!